Symptoms of Covid-19
- Fever or Chills
- Breathing Difficulties/ Shortness of Breath
- Muscle/Body Aches
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Sore Throat
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- Nausea and/or Vomiting
Seek Immediate Medical Attention If You Experience
- Trouble Breathing
- Continuous or worsening pressure or pain in the chest.
- New confusion
- If you are unable to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
- Call your doctor or go to the hospital if you have symptoms that are severe or concerning to you even if they are not on this list. Remember that it is still possible to have other medical emergencies during this pandemic.
Other Names for COVID-19
- The Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Slang terms
- The Coof pandemic
- Novel Coronavirus (pneumonia)
- 2019-nCoV Acute Respiratory Disease
- Severe Pneumonia with novel pathogens
Covid-19 Therapeutics and Vaccines
Do not take any medication without consulting a medical Professional!!
- Approved Therapeutics
- Veklury (remdesivir)- US, Japan and Australia
- Dexamethasone- UK and Japan
- Avigan (favilavir)-China, Italy and Russia
- Many other therapeutics are currently going through medical trials.
- There are As of December 10th, 2020 there are five vaccines in Phase 3 Trials according to the CDC.
- AstraZeneca’s Vaccine
- Janssen’s Vaccine
- Moderna’s Vaccine
- Novavax’s Vaccine
- Pfizer’s Vaccine
Vaccine and Therapeutic Resources
- Vaccine Plans
- Benefits of Getting a Vaccine
- Different Vaccines in Development
- How CDC makes Vaccine Recommendations
- Ensuring Safety and Effectivity of Vaccines
- FAQ’s on Covid-19
Social Distancing/ Masks
The CDC recommends that people wear a mask when around people outside of thier household, and social distance (remain at least 6 feet apart from people outside of thier household), avoid crowds and wash hands frequently.